Free Multiplication Worksheets For Primary School: Year 3 to Year 6
Multiplication is a crucial maths skill but one that many students struggle to master. This collection of primary multiplication worksheets and multiplication games are aimed to help your students solidify their understanding of multiplication. With practice worksheets covering all of the multiplication skills needed from Year 3 to Year 6, there’s something here for every primary maths teacher.
- Why we’ve created these multiplication worksheets
- What you can expect from these multiplication worksheets
- How to get hold of these multiplication worksheets
- Multiplication worksheets
- Year 3 multiplication worksheets
- Year 4 multiplication worksheets
- Year 5 multiplication worksheets
- Year 6 multiplication worksheets
- SATs multiplication worksheets
- Looking for more worksheets for your classroom?
Why we’ve created these multiplication worksheets
At Third Space Learning, we’re dedicated to closing the maths attainment gap. We work towards this goal by supporting over 100,000 teachers across the country, supplying them with lesson plans, flashcards, worksheets, other learning and teaching resources as well as affordable online tutoring.
Teachers tell us what they need and we listen! This collection of multiplication worksheets was driven by the requests of primary teachers and school leaders, hoping to boost their students learning multiplication.
Multiplication Lessons Resource Pack
Plug gaps and help conquer common KS2 misconceptions in multiplication with this multiplication lessons pack
What you can expect from these multiplication worksheets
All of our worksheets are made for teachers, by teachers. Our team of former primary maths teachers carefully create each resource and worksheet ensuring they closely follow the national maths curriculum. Each maths worksheet listed below is printable and comes with an answer key.
How to get hold of these multiplication worksheets
It’s easy to get going with our worksheets, simply click on the link, enter your email address and the resource will be in your inbox shortly. Teachers who are subscribed to our Maths Hub can also access resources by logging into their account.
A sample of our multiplication worksheets are listed below and are separated into year groups. However, some of our multiplication resources are appropriate for all KS2 learners.
- KS2 Long Multiplication Worksheets
- Multiplication and Division Sentence Stems and Vocabulary Lists
- Tarsia Puzzles Mixed Times Tables Pack
- Times Tables Packs for Years 1 to 6
Year 3 multiplication worksheets
In Year 3, students are just starting to learn their basic multiplication facts, fact families and using single digit multiplication with whole numbers. Tarsia puzzles are a fun form of multiplication practice to help your students develop their knowledge of maths facts and grid method multiplication.
- Year 3 Worked Examples Multiplication and Division
- Tarsia Puzzle Multiply by 3, 4 and 8 (Year 3)
- Multiplication and Division Diagnostic Assessments Year 3
Year 4 multiplication worksheets
Year 4 is a big year for multiplication as children are expected to know all facts up to the 12 x 12 multiplication tables. This set of times tables worksheets and multiplication drills will ensure your students are ready for the multiplication tables check. Help your students to learn their multiplication charts with these resources.
- Year 4 Worked Examples Multiplication and Division
- Tarsia Puzzle Multiply by 11 and 12 (Year 4)
- All Kinds of Word Problems on Multiplication Year 4
Year 5 multiplication worksheets
Year 5 students will need multi-digit multiplication worksheets as they expand into multiplying larger numbers. This set of Year 5 multiplication worksheets will help to identify and fill gaps in students’ multiplication knowledge and challenge them to work with larger numbers.
- All Kinds of Multiplication Word Problems Year 5
- Tarsia Puzzle Multiply Fractions by Integers (Year 5)
Year 6 multiplication worksheets
Year 6 maths is about bringing students’ primary maths knowledge together. These Year 6 maths worksheets combine multiplication with the other operations; subtraction, addition and division as well as bringing in other mathematical concepts such as place value, fractions and decimals.
- Four Operation Diagnostic Assessments Year 6
- Tarsia Puzzle 4-digit Multiplied by 2-digit Numbers (Year 6)
- Maths Code Crackers Year 6 Autumn Pack
SATs multiplication worksheets
Multiplication features heavily on the SATs exam, making it crucial to ensure that students are multiplication masters. These multiplication SATs preparation worksheets can help get them there. They also include related topics that students will need to know before SATS including lowest common multiple, highest common factor, what is a multiple and factors.
- Sats Revision Pack Mental Multiplication and Division
- Sats Revision Pack Factors and Multiples
- Sats Revision Pack I Order of Operations
Looking for more worksheets for your classroom?
Enjoying our multiplication worksheets? Join the thousands of teachers and become a member of the Third Space Learning Maths Hub and gain access to hundreds of high quality whole school resources.
‘The resources are first-rate. They are extremely well-focused, and are certainly based on recent and relevant developments in the teaching and learning of Maths.’Headteacher, Forefield Junior School
Do you have pupils who need extra support in maths?
Every week Third Space Learning’s maths specialist tutors support thousands of pupils across hundreds of schools with weekly online 1-to-1 lessons and maths interventions designed to plug gaps and boost progress.
Since 2013 we’ve helped over 125,000 primary and secondary school pupils become more confident, able mathematicians. Learn more or request a personalised quote for your school to speak to us about your school’s needs and how we can help.
|Primary school tuition targeted to the needs of each child and closely following the National Curriculum.|