Boosting maths progress through 1-to-1 conversations
Personalised online lessons from specialist maths tutors to support your target pupils
Supporting your target pupils
Online 1-to-1 interventions to supplement your quality first teaching year round
Targeted online maths interventions
- You select your target pupils to have a maths lesson – up to 15 pupils at once!
- Our tutors deliver personalised 1-to-1 maths lessons in our secure online classroom.
- Pupils become confident mathematicians and our reports help you keep track of learning.
Year 6 this Autumn
Get off to the best start and sign up now to start supporting your target pupils
Quality KS2 Resources & CPD
- Assessments to help you understand your pupils’ strengths and misconceptions, and enable you to plan your teaching.
- Classroom resources to develop fluency, problem solving and reasoning across Key Stage 2.
- Video CPD to fill any gaps in staff knowledge and enables you to plan truly effective maths lessons.
Find out about 1-to-1 maths for your target groups
Want to see how our online 1-to-1 maths interventions work first-hand? Let us know a date and time that works for you to:
- Review our curriculum
- See how our online 1-to-1 tuition works
- Explore the online learning platform
- Get a quote for your school
Available for primary schools in the UK only. If you’re a parent looking to support your child, please visit: matr.org
In a trial with Rising Stars, pupils receiving 1-to-1 maths interventions from Third Space Learning made seven months’ progress in 14 weeks
What schools like yours are saying:
Our latest group had their Year 6 booster lesson on Thursday and absolutely loved it. I don’t know what it is you guys do that makes pupils adore their booster sessions, but they certainly work! (Wish they got that excited about working with me!)
Clare Sealy, Headteacher,
St Matthias School
Third Space gives individual children personalised attention to their needs to move their confidence and academic achievement in maths forward.
Sarah McKee, KS2 Leader,
The children I support need motivation to learn. Third Space Learning’s maths intervention provides specific learning goals in liaison with their class teacher(s) with a baseline and final termly assessment to illustrate impact, and is a fun and child friendly approach.
Adele Jones, Headteacher,
Beaufort Community Primary School
The children were all engaged throughout and were buzzing afterwards. Listening to them explain their maths to someone else was like a little window into their minds – wonderful!
Steph Topliss, Class teacher,
Petts Hill Primary School
Third Space allowed our Year 6s to not only reach the expected standard but to gain a love and interest for Maths. The positive difference that Third Space made was obvious within the classroom and in our pupils’ much improved assessment results.
Louise Masters, Headteacher,
Nine Mile Ride Primary School
Resources are easy to access – good level of challenge. Questions are well thought out and provide opportunities for reasoning and problem solving. We have engaged in productive classroom discussion when exploring the problems.
Luke Martino, Assistant Headteacher,
Harby Primary School