Year 6 SATs Foundation
Build the foundation for success in SATs 2019 with 12 weeks of personalised 1-to-1 maths lessons in the autumn term
Get your Year 6 pupils ready for SATs
✔ Intelligent baseline assessment
✔ Personalised programmes of lessons
✔ 12 weekly 1-to-1 lessons delivered by specialist tutors
✔ Weekly reports and ongoing assessment
✔ Access to our Maths Hub resources to support whole class teaching
94% of schools surveyed who used Third Space in 2018 felt it provided effective SATs preparation
Intelligent baseline assessment
- We use dynamic online assessment to take a baseline of your pupils’ working levels in maths at the start of each term.
- Our questions respond to your pupils’ answers and adapts the level of challenge to identify specific areas of the curriculum for each of your pupils to focus on.
Personalised learning pathways
- Assessment results identify a series of lessons for each pupil, perfectly targeted to address their gaps.
- This allows pupils to plug gaps from earlier year groups and become secure with Y6 content.
- If you’d rather, you can overwrite these and choose yourself from our curriculum of over 270 lessons.
Engaging weekly 1-to-1 maths lessons
- Lessons are delivered by our specialist tutors, who adapt the pitch and pace of each session to the pupil.
- Pupils communicate with their tutor in our secure online classroom, a low-stakes environment which encourages them to explain their thinking.
- Our carefully structured lessons are frequently reviewed to achieve the best outcomes for your pupils.
Easily accessible feedback
- See the content your Y6 pupils are covering easily using our online platform.
- Weekly reports ensure class teachers are in the loop and can feed this assessment into class teaching.
- Progress overviews capture impact across a term or year.
High quality resources & CPD to support Y6
- Over 300 resources to support whole-class teaching and learning in Y6.
- Including SATs practice papers, bar modelling sheets and unit based assessments.
- Video CPD library with bitesize teaching tip videos and longer maths masterclasses from experts.
- Rated 9/10 on average by teachers.
The programme is enrolling now
What better way to see how Third Space Learning works than by seeing it for yourself? Get in touch today to set up a free 1-to-1 Maths session for two of your pupils.
Your chosen pupils will work with their own specialist Maths tutor to plug learning gaps in our online classroom.
You’ll choose from our bank of over 270 Maths lessons, and choose your preferred time and date for their sessions.
Created by Specialists
Our Year 6 maths interventions are carefully designed by our team of experienced practitioners and academic experts.
Built for School Budgets
By using technology we’re able to lower the price of 1-to-1 maths interventions and can adjust the number of places to suit your school context.
Quick and Easy
We fit alongside your current teaching schedule and Year 6 pupils can access personalised 1-to-1 maths interventions in a matter of days.
We believe in what we do – all of our Year 6 maths interventions come with a six-week money-back guarantee.
Here’s what schools have said about our maths interventions:
All 8 children who had the 1-to-1 sessions achieved age related expectations in SATs, with high arithmetic and reasoning scores. The children really valued the opportunity to work at their own pace and every week I would assign the lessons, focusing on what each child needed.
Rebecca Jakes, Maths Lead, Woodcot Primary School
Learning is tailored to meet the needs of the children. The support network which is offered is second to none. It is an incredible resource which has a very positive impact on the confidence, progress and attainment of our children.
Val Pavey, Pupil Premium Lead, Woodlands Academy of Learning
Third Space Learning’s 1-to-1 interventions supported children in developing their skills and more importantly, confidence in maths, particularly in the build up to SATs. Pupils themselves valued the closer attention and opportunity to work entirely at their own pace through tricky issues.
James Norman, Headteacher, Whipton Barton
We had two year 6 pupils doing Third Space Learning last year. Both of them absolutely smashed their maths SATs; they both achieved age related expectations and one even achieved a scaled score of 114!
Alex Knight, Edwalton Primary School